Monday, May 23, 2016

World Of Nora Bug fix 2

This is a new Bug Fix Release.

It cleans up some of my spelling mistakes.
And fixes the potion vendor bug.
And some other small bugs that were reported.

I replaced the main character female Face Sprite
so I hope you like it. tell me what you guys think.

I also rebalanced some of the combat in the haunted mansion
removed one of the ghosts in the battle encounter of the ghosts on the second floor.
and increased Gerrit's Resistance to paralyze effects.

let me know in the comments of forums I am on if there
are still any bugs if you encounter them

Sincerely GJbindels

5 comments:

  1. I know I probably speak for many here when I say that I look forward to the next bit of story. I think we've finally made it out of the true prologue and we're in the equivalent of what would be chapter 1 of a traditional rpg of this type. Take your time and just know that if you want bug testers you can always find them if you ask for them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lightningshifter.
    I am already hard at work on the next update.
    but progress has been a little slow

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't expect a

    ((Spoiler alert!))


    clown in your games and i hate clowns but still an awesome game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Arya its not like I love clowns my self.
    but he wont be in each and evry update or will he.

    ReplyDelete